To take a position as a software engineer.
Hallmark Cards, Inc. | Kansas City, MO
Junior Designer, (August 2012-Present)
- Responsible for new concept development, producing consumer focused on-trend product for both Gold Crown and mass channel partners, style guide creation and card collection development.
- Provided art direction and worked directly with illustrators, photo stylists and lettering artists on a wide range of products.Work can be found in: Hallmark Gold Crown, Walmart, Barnes and Noble, Walgreens, CVS and Kroger.
Marketing Design Studio Intern, (June 2011-September 2011)
- Concepted, designed and released marketing collateral under the new branding campaign including identity, publication, print and merchandising design.
- Involved in 13 various projects designing for clients like Walmart, the Kansas City Repertory Theater, and internal clients such as Human Resources, the Crown Rewards Program and Keepsake Ornament Club.
- Directed projects for local companies and individuals, ranging from logo design, identity collateral and print invitations to corporate training materials, page layout and custom hand lettering design.
- Responsibilities include conceptualization and execution of design, setting dielines, resolving projects to client’s satisfaction, accurate billing and payment collection, and assistance in the printing process.
Frameworks: .NET, Node.js, Django, Ruby on Rails
Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design
Savannah College of Art and Design, June 2012
Savannah + Hong Kong campuses
GPA: 3.61 / 4.0, Magna Cum Laude
- Proﬁcient with Adobe CS5 Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, After Effects, Microsoft Word, Publisher, PowerPoint, and Excel. Familiar with Adobe CS5 Dreamweaver, Bridge and Flash
- GPA: 3.8